The Ambition

I propose to divide my blog into 2 parts:

1. As part of Mu Sigma, I have the unique privilege of working with senior Fortune 500 executives in helping them build the organizational capability to get better at problem solving and making better decisions using Data and Analytics. The best part of this job is that it gives me the opportunity to explore different problem spaces; understand the tremendous innovation in the world of Decision Sciences and bringing the two together. I will share my thoughts on what are some of the exciting developments, lessons learnt.
2. I am a voracious reader – and in the best tradition of serendipity, I devour a wide variety of topics – mostly, I immensely enjoy reading for the sake of it. I will share whatever I glean – if nothing else, interesting articles, books. And I have started training for the marathon which gets me out running – and that means, podcasts. Will pass along interesting podcasts that I come across as well


So, here we go – my commitment is to post something every week.

Comments